- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. Curry powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp. garam masala
- Coriander leaves
- 5 Curry leaves
- Red, yellow and green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- Olive oil
- 250ml chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- Fry the onions, garlic and pepper in butter till soft
- Add the spices and fry till fragrant
- Add the chicken, coating all sides with the spice.
- Add the chicken stock and coconut milk. Simmer till chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with basmati rice prepared according to the packet instructions.