- 4 clear plastic disposable cups
- 200g dark chocolate
- 250g lancewood full cream cheese
- Tin condensed milk
- 1 honey comb chocolate bar
- 200g raspberries
- Sprigs mint
- 1 Tbs poppy seeds
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over boiling water.
- Coat the inside of the plastic cups with the chocolate ensuring it’s evenly spread
- Put into the fridge to chill and solidify.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the filling.
- Break up the honey comb chocolate bar.
- Mix together the cream cheese and condensed milk. Whip together till light and frothy.
- Put into the fridge to chill.
- Assemble your chocolate cups by carefully peeling the plastic off the chocolate.
- Fill the chocolate cups with the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle honey comb over.
- Sprinkle on poppy seeds and top with raspberries.
- Work quickly as the chocolate will melt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.