- 400g prawns, shelled and deveined
- Crushed garlic
- 500g butter
- 500ml fresh cream
- 500g Fettuccine pasta
- Salt & Pepper
- Rocket, watercress and parsley to serve
- Put a saucepan of salted water on to boil
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and fry gently taking care not to burn it
- Chop chives and add
- Put fettuccine in to boil
- Add prawns to garlic butter and fry gently
- Add the cream and allow to bubble to reduce.
- Season to taste
- Drain cooked pasta and stir through the creamy sauce.
- Plate and serve with a selection of greens.