- 2 x Hake Fillets ( boneless with skin on)
- 1 x teaspoon Ina Paarman’s Lemon and Rosemary seasoning
- 2 x cups of sunflower oil
- 2 x eggs
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Choice Gluten Free self raising Flour
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 baby cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into thin chips
- Garnish with fresh Coriander and Parsley leaves
- Heat 2 cups of oil in a large saucepan. Carefully lower chips into oil and allow to fry, keeping an eye on the heat so that the oil doesn’t boil over.
- Mix together grated carrot, cabbage and mayonnaise. Season to taste and set aside.
- Place your Flour on a plate and spread to evenly cover the base of the plate. Season the flour with salt, pepper and the Ina Paarman seasoning.
- Beat eggs in another bowl and add a tsp of Ina Paarman seasoning
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil
- Cut your fish medallions in half so that you have shorter more manageable pieces to work with.
- Check on the chips! When golden, remove from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towel.
- Dip the fish in the seasoned egg.
- Coat the egg dipped fish in the plain gluten free flour.
- Fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Plate fish, chips and salad and garnish with fresh coriander and parsley.