- 45g butter
- 70g caster sugar
- 55g dark brown sugar
- 55g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 85ml of whipping cream
- 1\8 tsp salt
- 225g ginger biscuits
- 115g butter
- 3-4 tbs caster sugar
- 85g milk chocolate
- 85g dark chocolate
- 4 tbs milk
- 450ml whipping cream
- Add all ingredients into a saucepan. Heat gently and stir until smooth. Set aside
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Crush / blend biscuits well.
- Combine biscuits with melted butter and sugar, mix well.
- Spray muffin trays with non-stick spray and press biscuit crumbs into muffin trays
- Bake in oven for 8-10 min
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water. Add milk. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk whipping cream and fold into cooled chocolate
- Pour mixture into biscuit bases in muffin tray and allow to cool
- To serve, drizzle with hot fudge sauce and garnish with raspberry and mint
Note: All About the Bake chose to present a deconstructed version of this recipe. Instead of serving it in cake form, they layered the ingredients into jars. It was Yum!