- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 125g pure butter
- 1 tub fresh cream
- 2 x 100g cadbury milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tin caramel
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 banana
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Bring the water to boil in a saucepan. Add the butter and stir till melted. Remove from the heat.
- Add the flour in one go and stir till combined and coming away from the sides of the pan.
- Allow to cool. Add the eggs one by one, beating well to incorporate.
- Spoon the choux pastry mixture into a piping bag and pipe out eclairs.
- Put into the preheated oven to bake for 10 minutes. Turn up the heat to 200 degrees and bake for another 20 minutes until pastry is golden and crisp.
- When done, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the ganache.
- Heat the cream in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. (Double Boiler)
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix until combined and glossy. Set aside till needed.
- Whip the tinned caramel and set aside.
- Cut open the pastries. Fill with the caramel and athe sliced fruit. Drizzle the chocolate ganache over the top of each pastry and serve.