- 225g butter, softened and diced
- 225g white sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 150ml full cream milk
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 225g self-raising flour
- Zest and juice of 3 lemons
- 100g white sugar
- 100g white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one by one
- Add milk and mix.
- Sift in flour and baking powder. Add lemon zest and mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared tray and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water
- Make drizzle by mixing sugar and lemon juice.
- Remove cake from the oven and skewer all over. Pour drizzle over cake.
- Once cool, cut circles out of cake using template. (Side plate size)
- Plate by stacking circular cakes and garnishing with melted white chocolate, raspberries and mint
Serve. Enjoy! Yum.Me!