- 1 pkt Tennis biscuits
- 1/3 cup (80g) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 2 jars Nutella
- 500g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing sugar, sifted
- 1 slab of white chocolate
- Handful of blueberries and raspberries
- A handful of mint
- 250ml Double thick cream
- 23cm round spring form pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a food processor place the biscuits and pulse a few times to make a rough crumb.
- Add into the bowl the butter, 1/3 cup of the toasted hazelnuts and 1 tbsp of Nutella.
- Process until well combined.
- Press crumb evenly onto the pan and flatten using the base of a glass.
- Chill while making the topping.
- Using a mixer, beat the softened cream cheese with the remaining Nutella and icing sugar until well combined.
- Pour over chilled base and smooth top.
- Sprinkle remaining toasted hazelnuts over the top and chill in the fridge to set.
- Serve straight from the fridge with grated white chocolate, berries and cream