- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ½ tsp salt
- 180g icing sugar
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup cocoa
- Mix the sugar, butter and vanilla essence together till combined
- Beat the eggs into the mix.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and salt together and add the dry mix to the wet mix. Mix well.
- Line a pan with a silicone baking sheet
- Bake at 180 ºC until firm in the middle, but not dry (about 20 mins)
For the icing:
- Mix well and add 2-3 tablespoons of milk to improve consistency
- Spread over warm brownies.
For the decoration:
- Layer on top of brownies: Marshmallow Flufff (pref white), crushed Oreos, mini marshmallows (browned slightly with a blow torch) and sprinkles.
- Use gold dust to add final touch of glamour!