FOR THE RAMEN:
- Beef stir fry strips
- Red cabbage
- Coconut oil
- Ponzu sauce (Asian citrus sauce)
- Soy sauce
- Black bean sauce
- Ramen noodles
FOR THE SPRING ROLLS
- 12 x 22cm round rice papers
- 1 cucumber – cut into short thin strips
- 1 small red pepper – cut into short, thin strips
- 1 large carrot – cut into short thin strips
- 1 avo – cut into short thin slices
- 50g snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
- 3/4 cup parsley
- 3/4 cup mint leaves
- 55g unsalted roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
For the Beef Ramen:
- Cut beef into strips and marinade
- Cut cabbage into strips.
- Sear beef strips in a little coconut oil at high heat, quick till brown and tender.
- Add ponzu sauce – approx 5 tablespoons.
- Add soy sauce – approx 4 tablespoons.
- Add black bean sauce – approx 3 tablespoons.
- At same time, bring ramen noodles to boil in pot of water – approx 5 – 7 mins.
- Add cabbage to beef for 2 mins til done – al dente!
- Add noodles to pan for 2 – 3 mins.
- Mix all together.
- Serve piping hot in bowls.
For the Spring Rolls
- Soak rice paper in water till soft and pliable
- Cut veg into thin slices
- Remove rice paper and drain
- Place veg on rice paper.
- Season or add sauce
- Roll up and plate
Serve and enjoy! Yum.Me