- 400g bacon strips
- 1 roll of tinfoil
- Spray and cook
- 500g mince
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- To make the taco shell, weave the bacon together to form a mat
- Once your bacon is weaved, cut it into a circle shape using a large bowl as a template
- Scrunch the tinfoil into a cylinder shape. Lay the bacon over the foil and bake in the oven for around 10 minutes, checking regularly. Once done, remove from oven and leave to cool.
- While the bacon is cooking, cook the mince in a pan with olive oil
- Add the coriander and onion.
- Once the mince is cooked, dice your tomatoes and peppers and put them to the side.
- Mash the avocado till smooth. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and season to taste
- Assemble the tacos by adding mince to the bacon shell
- Top with avocado, peppers and tomatoes
- Finish with sour cream, cheese and fresh coriander.