- 4 cups of Penna pasta
- 4 chicken fillets, diced
- 1 chilli
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tub of Mascarpone cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tsp of crushed garlic
- Coconut oil
- In a large pot bring water to boil, season water with salt and add pasta. Cook till done but still firm and drain.
- In a pan, add coconut oil and chicken. Fry on a medium heat till cooked.
- Chop chilli and peppers in thin pieces
- Add garlic, chili and peppers to the chicken
- Add the Mascarpone and stir till melted.
- Add drained pasta to cream sauce and mix to coat evenly
- Season to taste and serve