- Tbs. of butter mixed with a bit of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 500ml double cream
- pinch of salt
- ground pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mozarella cheese
- 500g fettuccine pasta
- 4 x chicken fillets cubed.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a saucepan
- Add onions and saute until transparent
- Ad chicken and simmer until partly cooked.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile in a separate pot prepare water with a little bit of salt, oil and a teaspoon of italian herbs. Bring to the boil. Add fettuccine pasta and cook until al dente.
- Strain in a colander and add to chicken sauce mixture.
- Mix and serve with grated parmason cheese and fresh basil.